“What I want is experimentation. I don’t think that anyone has discovered some kind of optimal method of governing a specific area. I don’t think anyone has found that yet. So what I want is… ‘Let a thousand flowers bloom’…”
This interview was recorded before I spoke with Sean’s colleague Christian Betancourt published in Episode 003 so I entered into the conversation knowing absolutely nothing about the ins and outs of starting a bank. As a result, you may discover that my initial lines of questioning are rather basic!
The conversation evolves, however, and we end up covering an extremely diverse set of topics, including:
- How to start a bank.
- The history of charter cities.
- The pros & cons of decentralisation of power.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Funding war in pre-revolutionary France.
- ZEDEs and alternative governance models around the world.
- What makes Próspera different from other special economic zones.
- Space habitation in a torus.
- The pros & cons of governance models in space.
Please like & subscribe to the podcast and if you are enjoying the content please leave a review on your preferred podcasting app.
New episodes come out every Friday.
In the meantime, enjoy the conversation…